Chemical Awareness Training Course
This one-day training course has been developed to address the general awareness training requirements for employees who handle chemicals in the workplace.
- Hazards properties
- Routes of entry
- Health effects
- Supply Labelling – the new CLP system
- Permissible levels of exposure
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Risk Assessment – chemicals
- Engineering controls and personal protective equipment
- Storage and Segregation of Chemicals
- Emergency response
Participants are expected to complete a test exercise at the end of the course. Each participant will receive a certificate of attendance.